Complete Community E-Safety and Safeguarding Safety School Subscription
50 Individual log ins (Additional log ins charged at £10)
Includes updated classroom materials, additional information e.g. legislation orpolictical implications or changes in Ofsted regulations and access to teachers’lounge and access to webinars. Unlimited subscription.
Learning objectives for our E-Safety and Safeguarding course include:
- Identify various online and offline safeguarding issues and risks.
- Understand mental health in the classroom.
- Understand context in sexual violence.
- Identify and understand relevant statutory guidance for E-safety and Safeguarding.
- Recognise the roles and responsibilities or staff and the educational facility.
- Understand who to share information with and why multi-agency working is important.
- Understand Reporting procedures and why reporting and record keeping is important when recording safeguarding risks.
- Identify definitions and indicators of neglect and abuse.
- Be more confident and competent when identifying and understanding safeguarding and e-safety risks in an educational setting.
Please note group subscriptions purchased Monday- Friday between 9am-5pm will be activated within 24 Hours. Any subscriptions purchased on Weekends or Bank holidays will be activated within 24 hours of the next working day.