Community Hub for Educational Facilities
Our online Community Hub is a complete solution for educational facilities to implement an effective approach to both on and offline safety. Our online CPD approved course should enable members of your community to recognise and minimise safeguarding risks for children in their care.
Please click on the preffered package to find out more.
Online CPD Approved E-Safety and Safeguarding Course
1 Individual Log in
Fundamental School E-Safety and Safeguarding Safety Subscription
10 Individual Log ins
Standard School E-Safety and Safeguarding Safety Subscription
30 Individual Log ins
Complete Community E-Safety and Safeguarding Safety School Subscription
50 Individual Log ins
Our Community Hub will also allow you and your team to:
Understand and meet the statutory safeguarding duties in the Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) guidance.
Understand the ‘Education for a Connected World Framework’ set by the UK Council for Internet Safety.
Localise your e-safety and safeguarding training whilst showing evidence of investing in your teams’ development.
Due to changes in Government regulations, it is compulsory to update your school staff at least once every 2 years. As the community programme leader for your school, you will be able to;
Monitor the progress from the team members you enrol from an easy-to-use dashboard, therefore creating accountability for completion of the course.
Use our digital portal as evidence of your dedication to your online and offline safety policies in preparation for an Ofsted inspection.
Be kept up to date with a quarterly review of legislative and statutory changes what you should be aware of
Membership discount for Cyber Hero Certified Schools available
As the course has been divided into timed manageable learning modules your enrolled members of the team can plan their learning load for when is suitable for them.
Our course is suitable for;
- Teaching Assistants
- Nursery workers
- Youth workers
- Youth Leaders
- Community group leaders
- Community group worker
- Childcare assistants
- Anyone who works alongside Children.
- It can also be used as an Introduction to Safeguarding and E-Safety for DSL role but they would require further training.
If you would like to find out more about our E-Safety and Safeguarding course, please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch or alternative please contact us at email@example.com
Why is CPD so important?
Please visit their website to find more information:
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I learn?
Course learning objectives include;
- Identify various online and offline safeguarding issues and risks.
- Understand mental health in the classroom.
- Understand context in sexual violence.
- Identify and understand relevant statutory guidance for E-safety and Safeguarding.
- Recognise the roles and responsibilities or staff and the educational facility.
- Understand who to share information with and why multi-agency working is important.
- Understand Reporting procedures and why reporting and record keeping is important when recording safeguarding risks.
- Identify definitions and indicators of neglect and abuse.
- Be more confident and competent when identifying and understanding safeguarding and e-safety risks in an educational setting.
- Work towards improving your personal development e-safety and safeguarding knowledge to achieve CPD hours.
How long does it take to complete the course?
Course completion takes approximately 3.5 hours, this equates to 3.5 CPD Hours. We have divided our course sections in to manageable modules which have approximate times of completion in their title so you can plan your learning.
How long will my student profile last?
You have 6 months to complete each course however this can be extended upon request.
Where does the course take place?
As our course is online, we suggest our course should be completed on a desktop computer or laptop.
Is the exam included in the price?
Our exam which consists of multiple choice questions is also included in the price. Additionally your certificate will be available for you to print upon successful completion of the course.
Sign up to Our Newsletter!
Simply fill out the form below and we will make sure to add you to the relevant newsletter.